A new look and a new way to Accelerate your career!
Logon today to check out these great new features:
- All new look for end users
- More user-friendly
- More java-free applets (less java warnings when opening a learning resource)
- Promotional landing page – messages about University training initiatives or to promote specific learning resources or a learning program
- User profile page – choose what information you want to share with other learners
- New collaborative features – Join an online community where you can recommend and comment on specific learning assets and follow other learners!
- View community comments about specific learning resources and find the best learning resources recommended by your colleagues!
Training videos, online books, job aids, elearning courses and so many more opportunities to expand your skills for free. Accelerate offers WSU employees access to thousands of online skill building resources in information technology, desktop and business.
Follow the steps below to Accelerate your career today!
Step 1) Logon to Pipeline at www.pipeline.wayne.edu
Step 2) Click the Employee tab
Step 3) Click the Accelerate icon (right side of the screen).
Always notify your manager or supervisor prior to registration and/or attendance of training.
Are you a manager looking for training for your team? Find out what Accelerate can do for you and your department. Call the OED office at 313-577-2111 or send us an email at OED@wayne.edu
Experiencing technical issues? Please refer to Tech Solutions Knowledge Base or contact your local IT department. If you are receiving an "Access Denied" error please send your name, Access ID and contact number to OED@wayne.edu.
Express yourself! Tell us about your Accelerate experience!
Click here to complete an anonymous survey.