During the in-person University Orientation, a representative from the office of Marketing and Communications will discuss key services they offer such as:
- Marketing services: Marketing consultation and planning support for administrative functions, schools and colleges
- Publications: Print and Web design, development of publications and marketing materials
- Editorial services: Writing and editing assistance and general editorial guidance for select written and electronic publications; leadership role in communications for the Office of the President
- Web services: website planning, design and development
- Public relations: Development of PR plans and materials (e.g. press releases)
For more information, please visit the Marketing and Communications website.