The Office of Total Compensation and Wellness (TCW) is responsible for designing, implementing and administering cost effective and quality driven employee benefit, wellness and compensation programs. TCW manages employee health and welfare benefits, retirement savings plans, retirement counseling, tuition assistance programs, flexible spending accounts and worksite wellness programs. TCW also manages job classification, job audits, job descriptions and other compensation related matters for represented and non represented employees. Total Compensation and Wellness strives to provide the utmost professional, responsive and customer driven services.
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Wellness Warriors 2015: Hip Hop Workout
- March 31 2015 at 7:00 AMMort Harris Recreation and Fitness CenterCatch a new rhythm with this fun, high-energy class. Combination-based and open to all levels. This is a Wellness Warriors sponsored event hosted by the Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center. In order to participate you must be enrolled in the Wellness Warriors program. *Good for all levels of fitness* To register, please visit your acacdemica/pipeline account and sign up under Training, Seminars, Workshops (TSW). The event will be under the "Wellness Warriors" subheading.
- Lifestyle Nutrition & Your Individual Plan
- March 31 2015 at 9:00 AMFaculty/AdministrationLearn a science-based model of lifestyle nutrition and how it can be a road map for your personal health plan. We will focus on understanding the fundamental factors that influence your experience with health and wellness. Understand the natural way of taking charge of your health, regain optimal energy, lower cholesterol, manage blood sugar, control blood pressure, lose weight, optimize digestion, and enhance the immune system. Strategies on how to apply nutrition, movement, laboratory results, and other lifestyle modifications will also be discussed. This session will be individualized, so you can initiate an effective health and nutrition plan into action. How to Prepare for Your Nutrition Session To facilitate the assessment portion of your session and make the most of your time with the Nutritionist complete some or all of the following: - List your top personal health goals (i.e. Lose weight, eat more vegetables, have more energy) - Complete "Health and Nutrition Questionnaire" (url is provided below) http://wellness.wayne.edu/pdfs/health_nutrition_questionnaire.pdf - Complete a 2-day food and beverage diary (Don't change anything you are currently doing for this exercise). Your nutrition session is designed to find answers to functional problems and help you understand your unique requirements. To your schedule your 45 minute one on one session with our Wellness Warriors Nutritiontists, Debra Cavender please see Trainings, Seminars, Workshops on pipeline/academica under the Wellness Warriors subheading. The first appointment starts at 10:00 AM and the last one is scheduled at 1:00 PM. Please Note: By appointment only. For Wellness Warrior Participants only. If you need to cancel your scheduled session, please give a 48 hour notice. If a 48 hour cancellation is not provided, your Nutrition Session will be forfeited. The number of eligible services is based on your risk level. You will have the opportunity to utilize a combination of Nutrition and/or Personal Training Sessions. A Wellness Warrior at a moderate risk could choose to use their four eligible sessions by signing up for two Personal Training sessions and two Lifestyle Nutrition sessions. Contact Ulliance to learn more about your risk level and services available to you (888 699-3554)
- Wellness Warriors 2015: Hip Hop Workout
- April 1 2015 at 12:00 PMMort Harris Recreation and Fitness CenterCatch a new rhythm with this fun, high-energy class. Combination-based and open to all levels. This is a Wellness Warriors sponsored event hosted by the Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center. In order to participate you must be enrolled in the Wellness Warriors program. *Good for all levels of fitness* To register, please visit your acacdemica/pipeline account and sign up under Training, Seminars, Workshops (TSW). The event will be under the "Wellness Warriors" subheading.
- More Events