The Human Resources division is dedicated to servicing and partnering with the leadership and employees of the schools, colleges, and divisions within the university. We are committed to providing high quality and timely services, guidance and information in the areas of employment, employee relations, salary administration, benefits, policy interpretation, and organization and employee development in support of the university's strategic priorities.
Our website is designed to provide you with current information on the wide-range of services offered by Human Resources service areas. This information will be helpful to prospective, newly hired and current employees, retirees and students. By navigating through our website, we hope that you will find information and services that will be helpful to you.
Please take some time to acquaint yourself with each of the HR service areas. As always, please feel free to contact a member of our team if you have any questions, recommendations for improving our services or require further assistance.
- NEW! Online Application for the Reduced Tuition for Spouse/Child Benefit
- Michigan Auto Insurance Reform Law Requirements
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and the expanded Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Coronavirus information for WSU employees
- Coronavirus - Stay informed at WSU