Wayne LEADS is Wayne State University’s performance management system for non-represented employees. Its purpose is to engage employees in the process of optimizing WSU operations by aligning employee contributions with the aims of the university. The system will focus on achieving measurable results, providing objective performance assessments and establishing a foundation for ongoing, constructive communication between the employee and supervisor.
Our goals for Wayne LEADS are to...
- Engage employees
- Clearly define expectations for performance
- Optimize WSU operations by aligning department and individual objectives to university mission and goals
- Achieve measurable results
- Establish a foundation for ongoing, constructive communication between the employee and supervisor
- Provide objective performance assessments
Wayne LEADS Stands for...
Wayne LEADS 2013 Consists of Three Elements:
- Performance Planning
- Status Updates
- Final Assessment
The Wayne LEADS 2013 Form Consists of Three Parts
- Part A: Performance Objective Plan & Assessment
- Part B: Competency Assessment
- Part C: Summary
Performance Objective Plan & Assessment
(October or New hire planning)