Jury Duty Process
Process for reporting Jury Duty
- Report to your unit the dates that you will be serving, once you receive your summons.
- Once you have served, you have two options:
- You can record your time on your timesheet as Jury Duty and submit your Jury Duty paperwork to Human Resources.
- You can record your time on your timesheet as Personal and keep your Jury Duty check.
If you choose to report your time as Jury Duty:
- Complete the Jurist Fee Affidavit Form
- Cash or Deposit the check into your personal bank account (please remember to make a photocopy of the check).
- Submit a copy of the check and the affidavit form to Human Resources, Suite 3638 AAB
- The Jury Duty amount will be deducted from your paycheck in the next available pay period.
- If you wish to keep the mileage portion of the check, you must provide a copy of the check stub or a court document stating mileage given.