Service Credit Purchases

Individuals with prior University service who would like to purchase service credits for their years of service, please visit the State of Michigan Office of Retirement Services (ORS).

Once individuals have identified which form is most appropriate for their needs, they should then forward the form to:

Wayne State University
Attn: Human Resources
5700 Cass Ave., Suite 3638 AAB
Detroit, MI 48202

Fax: (313) 577-7508

A completed copy will be sent directly to the Office of Retirement Services as well as the applicant.