The Total Rewards department is responsible for designing, implementing and administering cost-effective and quality-driven employee benefit, wellness and compensation programs. Total Rewards manages employee health and welfare benefits, retirement savings plans, retirement counseling, tuition assistance programs, flexible spending accounts, and worksite wellness programs. The department also manages job classification, job audits, job descriptions and other compensation-related matters for represented and non-represented employees. Total Rewards strives to provide the utmost professional, responsive and customer-driven services.
- Wellness Warriors - No Enrollment Necessary!
- Michigan Auto Insurance Reform Law Requirements
- NEW! Online Application for the Reduced Tuition for Spouse/Child Benefit
- Campus Health Center Now in Network for Community Blue PPO Members
- Virtual Doctor's Visits Encouraged