Retirement Savings Plans
WSU offers two Retirement Savings Plans. Enroll any time after your date of hire online. Each plan provides value, tax savings, and superior investment options:
- The 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan is offered with University contributions, loan options, and is fully vested after 2 years.
- The 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan is offered to any employee that is eligible for the 403(b) Plan, but does not offer University contributions or loan options.
*New* Retirement@Work Online Enrollment
We'd like to introduce Retirement@Work® - an online retirement plan portal. It brings all of your 403(b) and 457(b) Plan account information together, regardless of your selected investment provider (i.e. TIAA or Fidelity). Paper salary deferral forms will no longer be used for enrollment or deferral changes! With Retirement@Work you can manage your savings online, in one spot, whenever you want, making it easier for you to:
- Track your progress: Get a snapshot of all your investments and view current and past transactions.
- Make informed decisions: Learn more about your retirement plan(s) and use calculators and other tools to help plan for the type of retirement you want.
- Take action: Change your contribution amount or how it's split among your selected investment provider(s).
To make changes or enroll:
- Log into Academica
- Click 'Employee Resources'
- Click 'Employee Self Service'
- Click 'Retirement Savings Plan Enrollments and Changes'
Free Counseling Sessions
Did you know consultants from each of our investment carriers are always available for one-on-one counseling sessions? Click here to schedule a meeting with a consultant.