Retirement Savings Plans
WSU offers two Retirement Savings Plans. Enroll any time after your date of hire online. Each plan provides value, tax savings, and superior investment options:
- The 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan is offered with University contributions, loan options, and is fully vested after 2 years.
- The 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan is offered to any employee that is eligible for the 403(b) Plan, but does not offer University contributions or loan options.
Retirement@Work Online Portal
Retirement@Work® is an online retirement plan portal that brings all of your 403(b) and 457(b) Plan account information together, regardless of your selected investment provider (i.e. TIAA or Fidelity). With Retirement@Work you can manage your savings online, in one spot, whenever you want, making it easier for you to:
- Track your progress: Get a snapshot of all your investments and view current and past transactions.
- Make informed decisions: Learn more about your retirement plan(s) and use calculators and other tools to help plan for the type of retirement you want.
- Take action: Change your contribution amount or how it's split among your selected investment provider(s).
Log in above or follow these steps:
- Log into Academica
- Click 'Employee Resources'
- Click 'Employee Self Service'
- Click 'Retirement Savings Plan Enrollments and Changes'
Free Counseling Sessions
Consultants from Fidelity Investments and TIAA are always available for one-on-one counseling sessions. Click here to schedule a meeting with a consultant.