Your compensation package includes a sizable investment in your medical benefit. The university pays a large share of the cost of your health insurance. You pay the employee portion through automatic biweekly deductions from your pay. There are 24 deductions for 12-month employees and 18 deductions for 9-month employees.
Medical deductions are collected on a prepaid basis. Review the payroll schedule to determine the timing of deductions and the period being collected, here. Various changing (i.e. adding dependents when a life status change occurs) may result in deduction adjustment. Review your paycheck and notify us if you have questions regarding your deductions.
If you have a question about rates, please call the HR Service Center at 577-3000.
- Active Employee ($5/$20/$45 Rx Copays) & COBRA Rates
- Professional and Administrative (P&A)
- Graduate Assistants
- Medical Residents
- Non-Represented Employees
- Operating Engineers
- Police Officers Labor Council
- Research Assistants
- SEIU Custodial/Grounds Supervisors (7M)
- Stipend Recipients
- Staff Association
- Retiree, Surviving Spouses and Long-term Disability Recipients Rates