Classification and Compensation manages job classification, job audits, job descriptions and other compensation-related matters for represented and non represented employees. Classification and Compensation strives to provide the utmost professional, responsive and customer-driven services.
- Represented Employees
- Staff Association Special Bonus Payment Form
- Professional & Administrative Special Bonus Payment Form
If you would like to request a job audit please contact Compensation to request the questionnaire.
- Non-Represented Employees (Employee Classes MA, NC, NE and NN)
- FY 2024 Non-Represented Employees Effective November 1, 2023
- Compensation Guidelines for the Non-Represented Administrative/Professional Merit Program
Job Description Development
Forms (Open using Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- Minimum Wages
Wage and salary information for all non-academic collective bargaining units may be found in the union contracts at https://laborrelations.wayne.edu/contract-info. Information regarding academic salaries and classifications may be obtained by contacting the Provost's office at 313-577-2200 or by visiting https://provost.wayne.edu.