2022 Open Enrollment for Retirees, Long-term Disability & Surviving Spouses
November 17th - December 3, 2021
Changes to your medical benefits will be effective on January 1, 2022. The new rates will appear on your January 2022 invoices.
WSU's Open Enrollment for 2022 medical, dental and vision benefits is November 17 - December 3, 2021. If you wish to enroll in or make a change to your medical, dental or vision coverage, you must complete the necessary forms available below in the 'Helpful Tools' section, or visit us at 5700 Cass Avenue, Suite 3638, Detroit, MI 48202.
If you are not making any changes to your medical, dental or vision plans, no action is required, but you should review the new 2022 rates.
Please call the HR Service Center with questions at 313-577-3000.
Call the medical carrier you are considering with specific questions. View the contact phone numbers and websites of medical carriers.
Retirees and LTD recipients should have received this brocure in the mail.
- Retiree, Surviving Spouse and Long-Term Disability Recipient Benefits Handbook
- 2022 Rates
- Dental Plan Enrollment Form - use this form to enroll in, change or terminate retiree dental coverage
- Vision Plan Enrollment Form - use this form to enroll in, change or terminate retiree vision coverage
- Medical Plan Enrollment/Termination Form
- 2022 Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO) Enrollment Form
- HAP Senior Plus (HMO) Enrollment Form
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Form - even if you're not making Open Enrollment changes, it's important to keep your life insurance beneficiaries up to date with the university.
- All medical Rates