Home & Auto Discounts through Liberty Mutual
Please contact Melanie Fishell at 248-489-4291 (ext. 55109) for a no-obligation quote and be sure to mention you are an employee of Wayne State University.
Click on the logo for more information
Wayne State University offers a voluntary employee benefit program for auto and home insurance that could save employees time and money. This is possible through an exclusive discount from Liberty Mutual--- a Fortune 500 company that has been helping individuals live safer, more secure lives since 1912.
This program entitles you to a discount off Liberty Mutual' s already competitive auto and home insurance rates. Liberty Mutual offers additional discounts based on your college education, age, driving experience and auto equipment (such as anti-lock brakes and airbags).*
With auto and home insurance from Liberty Mutual, you'll also enjoy:
- Rates guaranteed for 12 months, not six as offered from some other companies
- Convenient payment plans, including payroll deduction, automatic checking account deduction and direct billing at home
- Round-the-clock claims service
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance**
- Optional Identity Fraud Expense Coverage for homeowners insurance
- Waived deductible if your vehicle is vandalized on school property or while using it for school-related events
- Waived deductible if your vehicle is damaged from a collision while driving it for school business***
- Up to $2500 coverage for personal education materials or school property that is stolen or damaged while in your vehicle
For more information and to obtain a free, no-obligation quote, please contact Melanie Fishell at 248-699-9917 or click here!
*Individual premiums and savings will vary. Discounts, credits and program features are available where state laws and regulations allow and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
**Service applies to auto policyholders and is provided by Cross Country Motor Club of Boston, Inc., Boston, MA or through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc., Boston, MA. Coverage provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA.
***A $100 deductible applies in PA.